This Webstore is managed by a qualified Healthcare Professional (“Healthcare Professional”) on an E-Commerce Platform maintained by Apex Energetics, Inc. (“Apex Energetics,” “we,” or “us”). We respect the privacy of this website’s online visitors and customers. By using this website and any of its information, content, products, materials, and services (collectively the "Webstore"), you consent to the terms of this policy and the limited use of personal information and other information that is collected or submitted as described herein. If you do not agree with this policy, do not use this Webstore.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Types of Personal Information Collected. In the course of doing business with this Webstore, we collect certain personal information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you. In order to provide you with the best Webstore experience possible, we may collect certain personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, billing information, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. We may collect commercial information, such as products or services purchased, obtained, or considered. We also maintain records and copies of correspondence and call recordings.
How We Collect Such Information. Personal information may be collected from you in a variety of ways. Some examples of when personal information is collected include the following:
- Create an Account on the Webstore. When you create an account on the Webstore, you provide specific information, including your full name, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, email address, and billing information. Your credit card number is not stored on the Webstore. If you elect to save your payment information in your account, a secured token from the Webstore’s third-party credit processor will be stored on the Webstore.
- You Initiate Contact. Personal Information is collected and stored whenever you initiate contact with us regarding the Webstore by whatever means you use (e.g., telephone, email, social media, or mail).
- Webstore Use. In order to ensure the Webstore is functioning in a user-friendly manner, a record of your order history and browsing behavior is created. This permits the Webstore to be improved and optimized.
- Access the Webstore. When you access the Webstore, we receive your Internet Protocol address, which is associated with your username and with the access code and its related Healthcare Professional Webstore. Certain device level information may also be received by us, which may be used to identify the individual device accessing the Webstore.
- Post content, follow”, “like” or otherwise connect with us, for example, on social media; or
- When you otherwise transmit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to do business with you and as required by applicable law.
2. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED
Examples of Other Information Collected. In order to provide you with the best experience possible, we receive and store certain types of information when you interact with this Webstore, which may or may not be Personal Information. Our purpose is to allow the Webstore to work correctly, to evaluate use of the Webstore, to improve the Webstore experience, and to support site analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- Technical Information. We may collect technical information regarding visits to the Webstore, like the path you take through the site, as well as your Internet protocol address, device operating system, browser type, the address of a referring website (if any), shopping cart usage, and any other actions taken on the site.
- Web Beacons. We may also use web beacons, which allow us to know if a certain page was visited or an e-mail was opened.
3. PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION (Where Applicable)
Where certain information collected is considered Protected Health Information (PHI) under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), such information is maintained under strict security measures and confidentiality as required by applicable laws.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information including encryption, firewalls, physical location security and passwords. All information you supply is transmitted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology which encrypts the information you enter.
5. USE OF INFORMATION
Healthcare Professional: This Webstore was activated and is managed by the Healthcare Professional associated with this Webstore. Products purchased from a Webstore are purchased directly from the Healthcare Professional associated with the Webstore. The Healthcare Professional is the merchant of record. As such, by using this Webstore, you agree that certain information you provide when creating your account and ordering on the Webstore may be shared with Healthcare Professional. Such information includes, but is not limited to, your (i) username, (ii) email address, (iii) first name and last name, (iv) your customer identification number (a unique auto-generated number associated with your Webstore account), and (v) completed order transactions.
Communicating With You: Personal Information is used to communicate with you in the following ways: (i) to respond to your inquiries and requests; (ii) provide timely communications about your order and/or account; and (iii) send emails that your Healthcare Professional believes will be of interest to you and may include but are not limited to newsletters, new product information, promotional offers, and information.
Third Parties: We do not sell or rent Personal Information. However, your Personal Information or other information may be shared in the following ways:
- Third Parties: This Webstore uses service providers and other third parties to support our business and help provide our products and services, and in order to do so we will share information with them as needed. For example, certain information will be shared with UPS so that they can deliver your package.
- Google Analytics: It is common for e-commerce stores to use Google Analytics in order to review Technical Information to understand how visitors use their websites. This allows your web browser to send limited data related to your activity on the Webstore to Google. The Webstore may use Google Analytics to monitor relevant activity. If you do not wish to share this type of information with Google please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptouth to opt-out of Google Analytics.
- Compliance with Law Enforcement/Legal Requirements: We reserve the right to use any collected information to enforce or apply the Webstore Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes, to assist with law enforcement investigations, or as required by law, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Apex Energetics, employees, customers, or others, as we deem necessary or appropriate.
- Merger or Sale: We may transfer any or all collected information to a third party in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of Apex Energetics’ assets, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, in which personal identifiable information held by us about users of the Webstore is among the assets being transferred.
- With Your Consent: Your Personal Information may be used (a) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, and (b) for any other purpose with your consent.
7. YOUR PREFERENCES
If you would like to update or change any of the following, please follow these instructions:
Email Preference: Although we try to keep you informed of the latest information regarding our products and services, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mail communications from us, you may opt out via the unsubscribe link in the email or call (855) 626-5352. If you opt out of receiving email communications, you decline to receive any email communications with any content other than a message notifying you that you have a message available on the Webstore. It is your responsibility to log into the Webstore to access any messages there or to obtain your transaction records such as invoices. You understand and agree that you must login to your account on the Webstore for all information related to your pending, current, or future orders.
Account Information: If you would like to review or update your account information, you may log-in to your account and make the changes on your Dashboard.
No individual under the age of 18 is permitted to use the Webstore; therefore, no intentional action is taken to collect Personally Identifiable Information from a minor. The Webstore is not intended nor designed to attract minors.
10. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit the Retail Webstore Terms and Conditions establishing other provisions including the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the Webstore.
Apex Energetics, Inc.
Postal Address: 16592 Hale Ave., Irvine, CA 92606
Phone: (855) 626-5352
1. CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
If you live in California, you have certain rights under state law with respect to any personal information we collect about you, including:
- The right to ask us to provide you with the personal information we have collected about your during the past 12 months (up to two times in that 12-month period)
- The right to learn about the kinds of third parties with whom we may have shared personal information
- The right to have certain information about you deleted or corrected
- The right to not be discriminated against or based on your exercise of your California consumer privacy rights1
If you or your agent make a request of us to access or delete your information, we will need to verify your identity to safeguard your personal information.
Please be advised that we may be unable to delete certain personal information if it is necessary for us to provide a good or service as requested by you, to use for internal purposes consistent with the context in which the information was provided, or to comply with applicable laws.
If you would like to review or make requests related to your personal information as it exists in our records, please submit a request by either: calling Customer Service at (855) 626-5352 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we verify your identity, we will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at our discretion and at any time. (Last updated January 1, 2023)
1California consumers also have the right to opt-out of having their information sold, but, as described in the privacy notice above, Apex Energetics, Inc. does not sell or share your information to third parties for valuable consideration, so this is not applicable.